Lomiko Metals is looking for a dynamic person in the community, to join its team, open and passionate to share our vision of the green economy and carbon-zero emissions.
The position would be part-time, to begin with and situated within an hour’s driving distance from the project. This position will be working from Lomikos local office that would be set up in the project area Lac-des-Plagues, Quebec The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Bilingual French and English (written and oral);
- Having experience in community relations;
- Having experience in knowing and using social media in a professional manner;
- Knowledge of the mining industry or other industrial setting (manufacturing, forestry, etc…), comfortable providing explanations to those in the community who ask for them;
- Provide travel support in the region, as well as help with logistics (find accommodation, support for travel, etc.)
- Holding a driver’s license and a vehicle, and assisting teams in the field.
If you are interested to apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com
Please specify in the subject line that you are applying for this position.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please call 647-391-7344.