Lomiko Metals is looking for a dynamic Recent post-secondary or college graduate in geology, mining engineering or environmental sciencies, to join its team, open and passionate to share our vision of the green economy and carbon-zero emissions.
The successful candidate is a skilled communicator who will bring energy, talent and a great attitude to the role. They are a self-starter with a can-do mindset who is passionate about learning and building a career in public relations.
The position would be part-time, to begin with, and situated within an hour’s driving distance from the project. This position will be working to support field personnel during upcoming field studies from Lomikos local office that would be set up in the project area Lac-des-Plagues, Quebec. The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Bilingual French and English (written and oral).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to schedule and plan daily activities.
- Ability to support and provide logistics for daily field activities.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently when needed but enjoys working collaboratively within an integrated, cross-functional team.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary educational institution in geology, mining, or environmental studies that is ready to gain hands-on experience in the field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and HTML.
- Holding a driver’s license and a vehicle in order to assist teams in the field.
If you are interested to apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com
Please specify in the subject line that you are applying for this position.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please call 647-391-7344.