Lomiko Metals is looking for a dynamic Recent postsecondary or college graduate of the political sciences, marketing, or advertising, to join its team, open and passionate to share our vision of the green economy and carbon-zero emissions.
The successful candidate is a skilled communicator who will bring energy, talent and a great attitude to the role. They are a self-starter with a can-do mindset who is passionate about learning and building a career in public relations.
The position would be part-time, to begin with, and situated within an hour’s driving distance from the project. This position will be working from Lomikos local office that would be set up in the project area Lac-des-Plagues, Quebec. The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Bilingual French and English (written and oral).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving ability.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently when needed but enjoys working collaboratively within an integrated, cross-functional team.
- Two to three years of work experience in a communications role (internship/volunteer experience applicable)
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary educational institution• Having experience in knowing and using social media in a professional manner;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and HTML.
- Knowledge of the mining industry or other industrial setting (manufacturing, forestry, etc…)
- Provide travel support in the region, as well as help with logistics.
- Holding a driver’s license and a vehicle, and assisting teams in the field.
If you are interested to apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject line that you are applying for this position.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please call 647-391-7344.